MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

5 Simple Food Rules for Picky Eaters (repost from ParentFurther.com)

I just read a really good article, titled, 5 Simple Food Rules for Picky Eaters by Tricia Cornell, one of the bloggers at ParentFurther.com.  I have one child that would eat almost anything I placed in front of him, but two children that can be VERY picky about their food.  It's hard, as a mom, to decide when to challenge them to eat new foods, when to require them to try new things, and when to avoid the battle.  If you have similar struggles, you'll like reading this article.  As always, I'd love to hear your ideas too!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home