MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Easy Appetizers - Seven Layer Dip


Seven Layer Dip


1 cup(s) fat-free sour cream

2 tbsp reduced-sodium taco seasoning

9 oz fat-free bean dip, about 1 heaping cup

6 oz guacamole, about 3/4 cup

1/4 cup(s) low-fat shredded cheddar cheese

4 medium scallion(s), chopped

1 small tomato(es), chopped

6 medium olive(s), black, sliced

Instructions

 

Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well.

Spread bean dip on bottom of a 12-inch round glass serving bowl or edged-platter. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, scallions, tomatoes and olives. Yields about 1/4 cup dip per serving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home