MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, December 17, 2012

God's Sovereignty - What a Blessing!


“What will befall us today, O God, we know not; we only know that nothing will happen which thou hast not forseen, determined, desired, ordered” Princess Elizabeth of France

God holds more power than we could ever imagine and He lovingly ordains our every footstep.  How great it is to know that he controls both the blessings and the pains in our lives…carefully chosen to mold us into the women he wants us to become.  As we praise Him for the work in our lives and ponder on His amazing sovereignty, peace will fill the very corners of our hearts.
"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”  (Jeremiah 32:17)  “What a friend!  What a Savior!  What a blessing to have you molding and guiding our lives each day!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home