MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Homemaking Help 101 (Repost from Passionate Homemaking)


Lindsey from Passionate Homemaking has posted another great list of resources for homemakers.
 
Do you feel lost in your homemaking and don’t know where to begin? Did you not receive the training you desire to be a resourceful homemaker? Do you desire a routine but just feel hopeless? Here is a compilation of all the best articles here at Passionate Homemaking and elsewhere on the basics of homemaking, from cleaning to menu planning to your mission. I hope having them all in one place would make it easier for you to take simple steps, one by one, in finding a routine that works best for you. 
 
And she goes on to list a BUNCH of topics.  Here are some that interest me!
 
 
Fifteen Family Chore Charts

Establish Routines for a Simple Home

Simple Menu Planning

My Favorite iPhone Apps for Home Management

Simple Steps to Declutter Your Home

Free Printable Homemaking Resources

Simple & Frugal Children’s Bedroom Decor

Make a House a Home – Decor


Happy reading, and happy homemaking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home