MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, July 07, 2014

Friendship

I love Mary Engelbreit's artwork (above) - she captures so much spirit and truth in her pictures!

I also really like good quotes like this one:  "A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."  William Arthur Ward  

God has blessed me with several super special friendships like this, and I am so grateful!  Do you already have a friend like this?  Then tell them how grateful you are for their friendship! 

Do you long for a friend like this?  Think about the women God has put in your life.  Who would you like to grow closer to?  Invite them to spend time with you.  Consider how you can be a good friend to them.  Make plans to spend time together on a consistent basis.  Weave scripture and prayer into your friendship.  Weave your family members into your friendship.  And pray for a deep life-transforming friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home