Wednesday, March 08, 2017

words and art combine to make this beautiful devotional coloring book




Images of Grace by Jacqui Grace

Images of Grace: An Inspirational Coloring Book by Jacqui Grace

I love this little devotional coloring book. The illustrations are beautiful and whimsical. The devotions are well-written, encouraging, uplifting, and challenging. The four weeks of devotions are short - only one page - and very easy to read. I love the idea of pondering God's truth while coloring an illustration inspired by a verse, and I know other readers will want to spend time reflecting on the devotion while coloring.  
Each week has a different them related to grace: knowing who you are, intimacy with God, when life gets tough, and now this is living.  Each week ends with discussion questions or individuals or groups.
I would recommend this coloring book to women ages 15+. I can't wait to share this with ladies in my life! 
I received this book as a gift from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

No comments: