MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Pizza Playground

There's a great little pizza place near our house that has a $6.99 special on large pizzas on Monday nights. We've started a fun tradition of having pizza at the playground, occassionally, on Monday nights. Tonight, my son duped it the "pizza playground".

It makes for a great family outing. We pick up the pizza, then play on the playground 'til Dad gets there after work. Then we sit in the shaded pavillion to enjoy pizza together.

My 9month old daughter was the funniest tonight - kicking her feet with such spirit, until we would give her a bite of pizza.

I love making family memories :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kddub said...

that sounds fun! My boys would love that! (found your blog through mom advice, I love it! )

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home