MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, May 26, 2006


Free Movies!

Lots of theaters offer a day of free kids movies during the summer. In Nashville, Regal Cinemas offers movies twice a week, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10am. Each time hosts a G and a PG offering, so it's appropriate to multiple ages. I've never been, so I don't know how busy the theaters will be, but I intend to try! Some of our movies include "March of the Penguins", "Shark Tale", "Wallace & Gromit", "Lemony Snicket", and "Veggie Tales". Big cheers for free movies!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that these movies are a bit of a madhouse. I'm sure the kids have a blast, though.

Local libraries often have free kids and family movies, too.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home