MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Adding Pink to Our Lives!

I've never really written about our family's biggest news - we're about to add pink, ribbons & lace to our family of two boys (age 4 and 16 months). We just found out that we're having a girl, and we're thrilled! Now to think of a name before September 29...

2 Comments:

Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said...

Congratulations!! what are some names you are considering?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

How exciting! I have to tell you, I have never had more fun looking at all the pink pretties than I am having right now : )

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home