MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Baby Carriers

I love my Baby Bjorn. I'm highly selective about baby gear, because I've never had a lot of room to store extra stuff. But the Bjorn is one baby tool that I can't imagine living without. Our bjorn has carried babies:

hiking
dish-washing
speed-walking
napping
bird-watching
cooking
house-hunting

It's taken squirmy, alert and sleeping kids to:

grocery stores
pools
playgrounds
amusement parks
beaches
shopping malls
baseball, football and basketball games
mountains
zoos


We've used ours for kids 0-10 months in Tennessee, Washington, D.C., Arizona, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Utah, and Illinois. If I'll lug it across the country, you know I must love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home