MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Welcome Home Mommy!

I've been leading a service-leadership workshop in Charlotte, NC this week. My children missed me terribly much. How do I know? They saved such fragrant poops for me! I've been home about 20 hours. They've been awake for only 10 hours. And 2 children have already given me 4 poopie diapers! Not just the average diapers, but stinky stinky all-over-the-place diapers. I'll spare you the details. :) If this is the "welcome home", what's coming my way for Mother's Day? Yikes!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidence?
Maybe they just couldn't relax without Mom's comforting presence : )

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home