MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Taking Care of Our Hearts

I've been saving one of Real Learning's blogs to read for a few weeks. Titled "Sing a New Song!", the bloglines teaser reads:

I've been at this home education thing for some time now, long enough to recognize the symptoms. When I start to say and write things like this I know I'm coming perilously close to burnout. I know; I wrote the...

That was enough to tuck myself into a quiet corner and read more. Her thoughts are convicting and encouraging. Very refreshing during spring chaos in our culture!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for sharing this today. I really needed to read it.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home