MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, May 04, 2007


STUFFED WITH HUGS
HUGS SWEET HUGS
Saturday, May 19

Build A Bear is hosting a special day where your kids can make a bear for other kids. All bears made for this event will be donated to adoptive families, children in foster-care, and orphans around the world.

Adoption.com, through the Joint Council on International Children’s Services is proud to join with Build-A-Bear Workshop to raise adoption awareness. This effort is part of a month long celebration of adoption and service to children around the world.

Call your local Build-A-Bear, to confirm that they are participating. To find a Build-A-Bear location near you visit: http://www.buildabear.com/aboutUs/contactUs/findastore/.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home