MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Keeping Clean with Cool Kids (KCCK)

I mentioned a new website, CoolMomsCare, a few weeks ago. I've been enjoying getting their articles through bloglines - they post 1-2 one-minute ideas each day. Today's blog lead me to one of their articles on family cleaning. They describe their Kids "Kleaning" Kit and some creative ways to safely involve kids in cleaning the house. It also includes a link to their favorite homemade cleaning products.

Happy Cleaning to you on this Valentine's Day!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home