MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Triple Duty Holiday Trick

I wish I'd read Amy's post about repurposing goods on the after-Christmas clearance rack a month ago. She has some very clever ideas for turning Christmas goodies into Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day fun.

I love holiday cheer - especially in the middle of the cold season. Although it was anything but cold in middle Tennessee today - we had a 70 degree day. It was gorgeous, so we took advantage of the weather to go on a long walk and play baseball.

Weather for tomorrow night? Below freezing! Crazy temperatures!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home