MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Chocolate = HUGE Mommy Secret!

I probably love chocolate way too much. Okay I do love chocolate way too much. I stumbled upon a new kind of Hershey's Kiss that actually satisfies my chocolate tooth with only a kiss or two.

It's called the Filled with Chocolate Truffle. It was on the sale rack at Target, or I never would have picked it up. But I'm so glad I did! A few kisses kept me from digging through the kid's candy jar, and that's good news! So if you find them on sale, or if you want a little splurge, you should try them!

I also just discovered that they Hershey has a page of craft ideas related to Hershey kisses. They have some cute & simple ideas, such as the checker game pictured below.

They also have a page devoted to recipes with kisses. I bet my sweetheart would love the Reese's Peanut Butter & Hershey Kisses Pie. Valentine's Day might offer the perfect opportunity to make it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home