MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, March 03, 2008

The Missing Sock

How many unmatched socks do you have in your house? That's what I thought - probably at least a dozen! Then you'll laugh at this morning's post over at Cool People Care, called Sock It To Me.

I usually stack up unmatched socks on one side of my sock drawer. Over time, they usually rediscover their old mate or a new mate. But some socks linger in the pile for a long time. I sometimes use socks for rags, but I honestly never thought about other people wanting my extra socks!

If you have other ideas for those extras, I'd love to hear them!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For baby socks, I use a mesh zip bag so his doesn't get lost. As far as adults socks, I haven't tried it. I keep a pile of LOST socks too.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year the kids and I sewed Stupid Sock Creatures from a book we checked out at the library.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Jordana, those are soooo cute!!

Shannon, I'm impressed with your diligence about baby socks - I'm too lazy!! But your trick would probably make sock-matching faster, wouldn't it?

:)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home