MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All The Tiny Toys

Little tiny knick-knack toys (aka party favors and happy meal toys) drive me crazy! When I'm on a clean-the-clutter streak, I've been known to secretly bundle them up for goodwill or the trash. But Meredith pointed me to a great blog post with really good ideas for using these tiny toys. Check out these ideas from Zakka Life:

Awesome Flip Flops - I saw something like this in a fancy-shmancy store a few months ago, and I've been wanting to make them ever since.

Ice Treasures - I showed this to my kids & we immediately went to the kitchen to freeze some treasures.

The Attribute Game - I'm going to add this to my collection of kid's learning games.

I Spy Bottles - these could also make great gift-in-a-bottle ideas for far-away friends.

Toy Bowling - so cute, and it promotes hand-eye coordination!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home