MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Italian Breaded Pork Chops

I love allrecipes.com! Here's the pork chop recipe we made for dinner tonight. How did we find it in the middle of 800 pork chop recipes? I typed in "baked pork chops", then asked the search engine to sort the recipes by rating (5 stars, then 4.5 stars, all the way down to 0 stars). I read through the first dozen recipes with high ratings & high review #s. With 316 4.5 star ratings, I guessed this would be a pretty good recipe! And it was - we all enjoyed it. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Little April said...

yummy sound good I have some pork chops in the freezer that I bought on sale, I will definatly use them for his recipe.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home