· 1 pound mild pork sausage
· 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough (or stale bread crumbs)
· 8 eggs, beaten
· 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
· 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
· 1 teaspoon dried oregano or italian seasoning
Brown sausage in a skillet. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, and sprinkle with crumbled sausage. In a large bowl, mix beaten eggs, mozzarella, and Cheddar. Season the mixture with oregano, and pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 325 degrees.