MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Gas Buddy

My friend Mary called today, asking if I knew of a website where she could find the cheapest local gas. I laughed when she added, "I thought if any of my friends would know that kind of info, Ann would be the one to know!" I was excited to know the answer to her question.

GASBUDDY is a great website for comparing gas prices in your geographical region. You type in your zip code, and it gives you a list of local prices reported by readers along with the time they spotted the price.

It can be a great tool to keep you from getting gas station at the pump that is 10 cents higher than another pump on your daily route.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Thanks for that link!!! :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home