MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Grilled Salmon - A Big Hit in our House!

1.5 pounds salmon fillets (fresh is my favorite, but the frozen filets from Aldi are good too)
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1/2t lemon pepper to taste
1/2t garlic powder to taste
1/2t salt to taste

Pour all ingredients except the salmon into a gallon ziplock bag. Add the fish, then refrigerate for 2-6 hours.

Grill over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.

When my 7yr old son saw salmon for dinner, he exclaimed, "I love salmon - I want to eat one hundred of them!". Then after dinner, my DH said, "This is my favorite salmon recipe!" Doesn't it make your day to hear comments like that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home