* It was so neat to see so many nationalities represented among Disney staff and vacationers.
* The character breakfast was great - we didn't have to wait in line to see the characters. Instead, they came right to us!
* Dinners were great. Our server (Mo) suggested his favorite entrees for each of the 4 courses. If we were undecided, he brought us an extra dish for the middle of the table!
* On the first night our server offered to let the 8 children in our party sit at one table, so the 11 adults could enjoy dinner at another table. We were shocked, but he insisted - and it worked out great! He helped them order their dinners, provided crayons to color the menus, reminded them to eat their veges before getting dessert, and made origami figures for them each night.
* Kids club was amazing! They offer wonderful play spaces for various age groups, fantastic activities (from making volcanoes, to decorating pillowcases, to hunting for Tinkerbell, to dancing with characters), and compassionate & spunky caregivers. Equipping youth workers is part of my profession, yet I was still wow-ed by the level of care provided for kids on the cruise.