MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Favorite Bible for tweens?

Do you have a favorite Bible for 3rd-6th grade children - boys or girls? Not a book of Bible stories or devotionals, but the complete Bible.

Here are some that I've heard good things about, but I haven't investigated any of them. I'd love to hear your feedback about these Bibles, or others that you think are fantastic for children.

Student’s Life Application Bible
NLT Young Believer Bible
NIV Adventure Bible
The Message Bible
NIrV Discoverer's Bible for Young Readers
NIrV Kids Study Bible
NIV 2:52 Boy's Bible
NCV Livin' Out Your Faith Bible

Thanks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous aimee Guest said...

Hey Ann
We got micah a nice leather niv with her name inscribed-no added theme put into it, when she was 8. I have to say, though, that we got Jael the adventurer's bible this year, to hold off on the leather bible another year, and she really likes it as do we.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home