MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Family Card Games


Erica reminded me about the classic card game "Go Fish". She uses it as a fun way to teach colors, counting, taking turns... We like to play this game when we travel, because it's one of a million games to play with a normal deck of cards.

Other favorite card games include Crazy Eights, Old Maid, Rummy, SlapJack, and Speed. The adults in our family also love Spades, Nertz and Hearts.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We like to play Spoons. Although it gets a little rowdy sometimes, it's so easy everyone can play (including me ... 'cause if I'm playing a game, I want to have fun, not think).

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home