MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Games Galore!

Our family loves to play games. I love the habit, because games teach so many academic concepts, they strengthen character, and they build relationships.

Here are some of our favorites for young childrn:


What are your favorite games for young children?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully we'll see you this weekend! If so, maybe catch a game of UNO. It's a family favorite of ours.

SC

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

It's so nice to meet you! I love hooking up with other asset-builders. I'm glad we connected!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home