MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, July 08, 2013

Compiling a List of Service Providers


I find it quite stressful to find mechanics, carpenters, plumbers, doctors... when I need emergency services. With high service fees and my limited knowledge of fixing things, I always wonder if I'm being totally 'taken'! I'm slowly solving this dilemna by putting together a collection of thrifty handymen that friends and neighbors respect and trust. Whenever I see or hear about them having work done in their car, around the house, or even in medical offices, I always ask for their referrals. Preparing ahead saves time, stress and money!

These are the services I would eventually like to have on my list - if you have great Nashville/Pleasant View contacts, please let me know! 

Mechanic
Contractor
Plumber
Carpenter
Electrician
General Handyman 
Heat/AC Repair
Pest Control
Tree removal
General physician
Dentist
OBGYN
Pediatrician
Physical Therapist - Dan Saylor with STAR Physical Therapy   :)

Good luck with your list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home