MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Wendy’s Frosty Key Tags


Wendy’s Frosty Key Tags are back!  Buy a tag for $1, and you will get a free Jr. Frosty every time you present your tag with a purchase.  This deal lasts through August, but you have to buy your tag before mid-April.

Guess what makes the deal sweeter!  This program benefits children in foster care.

Sounds like this could be a good family adventure this spring and summer.  Take a deck of cards or a small board game to Wendy's during a down-time for the restaurant.  Buy a soda and enjoy it while you play.  Then get a frosty as you are ready to leave!

Yum yum,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home