MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Web of Support


It's important to surround your family with people that love you.  Parents need the support and prayers as they raise their children.  Spouses need the support and prayer as they try to love each other well.  Kids need the support and prayer as they navigate life's challenges.  We've tried to weave a web of support around our family through extended family, neighbors, church friends, and our small group.  It takes vulnerability to let people into your life - because they are sure to see the messiness!  But it's totally worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home