MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Praying for Orphans - How Can your Family Help?


One of my dearest friends brought this bracelet back from Uganda when she brought her adopted daughter home to America.  When I wear it, it reminds me to pray for her daughter, her old orphanage, and the many orphans in Africa.  Will you join me in praying for them too? 

How can you and your family support orphans in Africa?  Can you pray?  Can you donate $?  Can you go to serve?  Can you promote adoption in your circles?  Can you adopt a child?  Can you support another family who has adopted a child?  Can you help another family raise money for an adoption?

Open your eyes and your heart to see what you can do to help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home