MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Happy Crazy Fun


You've probably seen similar pictures on pinterest.  I love it, because it reminds me that no matter how loud and crazy our home gets, that we are mostly up to a lot of happy fun in our home.  Sometimes I need that reminder, because chaos is hard for me.  I have to remember to take a breath and see the big picture happening in our home.  It's all about loving relationships - teaching kiddos to love God, love each other, and love the world around us.  And that's messy and loud!   :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home