MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, April 23, 2018

The Kremlin Conspiracy

I was so excited to get another Joel Rosenberg book in the mail to review. He is such a fantastic writer! I feel like I learn about history, current events and politics every time I read something from him. As always, he captivated me in the Kremlin Conspiracy with thrilling adventures and suspense in modern-day Russia.

From the publisher: "Everything he learned to protect our president, he must use to take out theirs. With an American president distracted by growing tensions in North Korea and Iran, an ominous new threat is emerging in Moscow. A czar is rising in the Kremlin, a Russian president feverishly consolidating power, silencing his opposition, and plotting a brazen and lightning-fast military strike that could rupture the NATO alliance and bring Washington and Moscow to the brink of nuclear war. But in his blind spot is the former U.S. Secret Service agent, Marcus Ryker, trained to protect but ready to kill to save his country."

It's a beautiful hardcover book with 480 pages that you won't want to put down. Because it's always such a cultural jump to read his books, I always appreciate his page of character introductions so I can refer back to them throughout the book.

I would recommend this book to any reader age 15 +. I can't wait to share it with my son, my husband, my dad, and my father-in-law! 

I received this book as a gift exchange for my honest review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home