MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006


Peanut Allergies
One of my mommy friends (Toni) coordinates part of our church nursery program. She hears about peanut allergies all the time, and parents are always looking for lunch tips without nuts. One of her nursery families (the Wares) suggests spreadable cream cheese and jelly on bread. I love cream cheese (especially when I'm pregnant!) and anything with sugar, so this is sure to be yummy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Another mom (Ellen) just recommended soy butter, as an alternative to peanut butter. It's expensive, but she says it lasts a long time.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home