MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, June 30, 2006


TN State Parks are FREE again!!

Now I don't have to wait until Wednesdays to walk at Radnor Lake - I can go anyday I want to without paying the $3 access fee. Starting tomorrow, all 54 of TN's parks will once again be free to visit. Not that $3 is a big deal, but it sure is nice to freely enjoy all the beauty. To find a park near you, visit http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/index.shtml.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Hip, hip, hooray!
$3 a trip adds up quickly if you enjoy the state parks as often as we do.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home