MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Once Around The Block Kids Sale

This west Nashville-based kids consignment sale focuses on giving back to the consignors, volunteers, shoppers and our community. They offer a 75/25 split and a $5 waivable fee with lots of perks that allow you to get up to 100% of your profits. They also allow you to re-use tags from past consignment sales, so it's not as much work to you! They give back to the community through the Moms Helping Moms program. It's a great place to sell your gently used items and stock up on inexpensive clothes/games/toys for your kids! Perhaps my favorite part is the free crafts table that keeps my kids safe & busy, while I shop in a clean place that's full of good deals!

Fall Sale Dates:

Wednesday and Thursday
July 26th-27th
10am-7:30pm

Friday (1/2 Price most items)
July 28th
10am-6pm

For more information:
www.oncearoundtheblockkids.com
jenifer@oncearoundtheblockkids.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home