MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

KATRINA RELIEF TRIPS
Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, June 22-25

Jeremy Kelton, from MidtownPCA in Nashville, has led several work trips down to the Gulf this year. The next planned trip will include people from several different churches in the Nashville Presbytery. If you want to go and/or can spread the word to help victims of the hurricanes, please see the website, and get signed up!

They will be working with families whose homes were devestated, but no special skills are necessary. It'll probably cost $20 per person per night for lodging and 3 meals, plus gas money for the carpooling there and back, plus some more for a few meals out. Learn more and sign up on www.nashvillepca.org/relief.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home