MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hand Sanitizer

I just heard about an important precaution to take with hand sanitizer. Apparently it has a high alcohol content that can cause serious problems if a child digests it. This story comes from the mother of a 2-year old who went to the ER for alcohol poisoning from hand sanitizer. I double-checked the validity of the story on snopes.

I'll continue to use the hand sanitizer, but I'll make sure it dries thoroughly on the children's hands, and I'll be more careful about the access to the sanitizer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home