MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Free Magazines

Last month, I wrote about Pottery Barn's catalog being like a free decorating magazine. Yesterday I received another Food & Family magazine from Kraft. It's like getting a free cooking magazine in the mail. They do advertise, but there are so many good & simple recipes.

Here are some recipes I marked to remember:
Oreo & Fudge Ice Cream Cake
Tortilla Triangles
"Margarita" Fruit Dip
Southwest Stuffed Burgers
Lemonade Stand Pie

I haven't tootled around on their website, but it looks good too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home