MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love the Valentine's photo my friend Shannon took - and I love the caption too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane Doran said...

What a darling Valentine!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm glad you liked the tutorial.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.
These were a big hit to the grandparents! of course - they got a postal version...

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home