MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Raising Godly Tomatoes

My friend Angie just forwarded me information about a new book, Raising Godly Tomatoes. I was delighted when I went online to explore the product. The author, Elizabeth Krueger, actually has a lot of the text online, as well as tons of good parenting wisdom. I particularly appreciated reading these topics:

Tomato staking as a parallel to raising children
Crying and whining (a huge struggle with my #2 child)
Siblings Squabbles

Elizabeth is a storyteller with lots of practical ideas. And key scriptures to cling to during our parenting journeys. If you have a minute for a cup of hot cocoa, sit down and read her online excerpts for a spell. You will be wiser for taking time to ponder her words.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home