MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Great Picture Book!!


I've fallen in love with a new picture book: The Turn-Around, Upside-Down Alphabet Book by Lisa Campbell Ernst

This clever author turns letters around to see different shapes in the letters A-Z. It’s like watching for designs in the clouds, but in a book! It’s an awesomely creative book!
Click here to see an excerpt.

My six year old son says, "I love this book because it’s just a funny book. They turn every letter they have upside down and around and around. My favorite was the letter K because it turned into a picnic table."

After reading it, see if you can write your own alphabet, turn the pictures around, and see what pictures you can see!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home