MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mommy Mission Statements

I was just reading my cousin Teresa's homepage on facebook. I love the way she described herself:

"I am who I am, I don't pretend to be anyone else! My goal is to raise funloving, kind children, who are on fire for the life God intended for them!"

What a great mission statement! What kind of mommy do you want to be? Do you ever write your own mission statements? How do you keep yourself on track to be the mommy you want to be?

Homework for me: I need to do some reflecting!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home