MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cute Hairstyles for Little Girls

Thanks to Joanne, I just found a great website with TONS of hairstyling ideas for little girls. The website is full of great pictures and tutorials.

Now if my baby girl's hair will just grow out!!! She's 21m, but she doesn't yet have enough hair to style. In due time...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home