MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Peach Ice Cream - Summer Fun

We made ice cream three of the nights we were at the lakehouse. Making ice cream is a tradition in my sweetheart's family, so he shares his talents with our family. We love it!

We tried a new recipe for Peach Ice Cream based off a Southern Living recipe this year. It was easy and it was really yummy!!

4c canned peaches, drained
1c sugar
120z can evaporated milk
3.75oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 can condensed milk
1qt half-n-half

Combine peaches and sugar in a blender – blend ‘til smooth. Stir together evaporated milk and pudding mix. Combine rest of ingredients. Freeze in an ice cream freezer. Enjoy with friends!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home