MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Life's a Gift... Unwrap It!

Excerpts from "Tips for an Exceptional Life" (author unknown)

Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
Watch more movies, play more games, and read more books than you did last year.
Always pray.
Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six.
Dream more while you are awake.
Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less foods that are manufactured.
Drink plenty of water.
Try to make at least three people smile each day.
Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished _________.

Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.

Live, love, laugh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home