MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Make Your Own Cardboard Kitchen

We've been playing with big boxes a lot this week - making houses with curtains, submarines with periscopes, and trains going to Gramma's house. So it was perfect timing to see this post from Forty-Two Roads.

Look at this great cardboard kitchen, made completely from recyled materials! There are pictures of several super-cute kitchens on her blog, and you can by blueprints to make your own cardboard kitchen on Etsy.




Thanks to the Crafty Crow for sharing such a great link!!








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home