MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

CollegeWeekLive - Finding the Right Fit for You

If you know folks that are 'shopping' for colleges, please share this opportunity with them:

CollegeWeekLive – an interactive, virtual college fair – is fast approaching. Join thousands of your peers online on November 12 and 13, and visit hundreds of colleges across the country without ever leaving home. Best of all, attendance is free! So sign up here. Below are some tips for getting the most out of your CollegeWeekLive experience:

One Week Before the Fair
Check out the list of colleges and universities and decide which ones you want to visit
View the agenda and select presentations to watch live

During the Fair
Exchange Instant Messages with admissions reps
Check out virtual booths for colleges
Watch videos of real college students talking about their experiences
View live presentations by admissions reps from top colleges


**copied from a listserve**

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home