MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Am I a Leader?

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~ John Quincy Adams


I saw this tagline on my friend Yolanda's email, and I had to share it with you! You may not be CEO of a major corporation, but you are greatly influential in your home, your neighborhood, your circle of friends, your church, the ballpark, your child's scout troup, and many other places! God has empowered you to be a leader in your own sphere of influence, so ask him for wisdom on how to lead wisely!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger WordGirl said...

I've been thinking about why I want to write and whether I have something worth saying. This quote summarizes why I want to write. If reading something I've written can make someone feel this way, it's worth it.

Thanks for sharing!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home