MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sidewalk Paint - Frugal Summer Fun!

Sorry it's been a week since I posted. I've been running myself ragged with work, service and play. I've given myself a few days to re-energize.

My kids are currently playing with sidewalk paint. Check out this easy recipe from "The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions" by John Thomas and Danita Pagel.

Super sidewalk paint
1/4c cornstarch
1/4c cold water
6-8drops food coloring
mix together and paint

Easy and spontaneous fun from your kitchen cabinets!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home