MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Season of Giving – Volunteer Ideas for Families

Laura invited me to be a guest blogger at Joshua's House this week. It was my first guest post, so I was very excited - especially for a blog that is so empowering for christian families! She asked me to write an article highlighting ideas from my latest book, Ready to Go Service Projects: 140 Ways for Youth Groups to Lend A Hand.

I wrote an article titled "A Season of Giving – Volunteer Ideas for Families". It's a simple article about listening to your family's unique skills, talents & hobbies, recognizing needs in the community, and matching the pieces together to discover meaningful ways you and your children can serve together.

I hope it will inspire you and your family to find a way to serve - this holiday season and throughout the year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home